MORE THAN JUST A GOOD LOOKING RACK.
There is a place where function and form collide. Where practical becomes practically gallery�worthy.
And this is the place where the Bones rack was conceived by Saris and famed Italian designer Fabio
Pedrini. Awarded 4.5 out of 5 stars from Bicycling Magazine, Bones has proven that it's more than just
another rear�mounted rack, it's a tested statement of style, design, convenience and durability.
Arc-based design fits over most spoilers and separates bikes on different levels.
Injection-molded arms and legs are the strongest on the market.
Rubberized feet protect car and coated straps protect bike.
- Carries 2 bikes (35 lbs/bike).
- Spring buckle straps with vinyl-coated hooks.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint.
- Ratcheting anti-sway straps for a secure hold.
- Arc�based design separates bikes on different levels.
- Frame fits over most spoilers.
- Available in a black or grey.
- Compatible with most vehicles�consult the Saris Fit Guide for
- Patents issued and pending.
- Lightweight at 9 lbs.