When time is of the essence, no other helmet will get you from start to finish faster than the Specialized S-Works TT Time Trial Helmet. In order to create the fastest TT helmet out there, Specialized turned to the design of the S-Works McLaren TT to make a helmet that truly differentiates itself from the 'competition.' The biggest innovation found on the S-Works TT are the patented Gill Vents that pull air into the helmet and allow it to freely flow out of the rear exhaust port. This makes for a time trial helmet that's not only fast (62 seconds over 40 kilometers compared to a standard road helmet to be exact), but will also keep you cool on the course.
- Advanced, wind-tunnel-developed aerodynamics and ventilation save 62 seconds over 40km compared to a standard road helmet.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Ultra-light Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Innovative Gill Vent design improves airflow and reduces drag.
- Removable Shield has a robust snap fit and comes with both clear and smoked tints.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won't stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.