You're not on a bike to pose in front of the coffee shop. You're on a bike to ride. Rain or shine, bad roads be damned. You're committed. Just like the Bell Gage Road Helmet, pro-proven and every ounce a Bell. Featuring Bell's two-way adjustable TAG fit system, odor-eliminating X-static padding and svelte rigging, so there's no excuse.
- Twin Axis Gear (TAG) - Adjusts to the head on two axes--circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also horizontally to better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe.
- Channeled Ventilation - Specially designed ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet's liner brings cool air in through the front, passes it over the head and flushes warm air out of the rear ports.
- Cam-lock Levers - Bell's cam-lock strap levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your ears. Simply open the cam position comfortably and close the lever. Done.
- X-Static Padding - Woven with real silver fibers, X-Static™ Padding is a quick-drying material that inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi while keeping you cooler than standard comfort pads.
- Fusion In-Mold Microshell
- Internal Reinforcement
- Lightweight webbing
- Vents - 26
- Certification - CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
- Weight - 240g