Whether you're pedaling through stormy weather or zipping through town on your e-bike, the Bell Annex Shield MIPS Bike Helmet gives you adaptable performance to make every trip smoother, quicker, and more comfortable. It starts with protection: MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) addresses injuries that can occur with rotational impacts. For optimal comfort in all types of weather, the Active Aero system lets you open or close vents to regulate temperature. And the integrated shield is easily removable or adjustable to keep you protected from wind, sun or rain, especially at e-bike speeds.
- Active Aero - Integrated slider button opens and closes vents, giving rider the ability to regulate airflow and aero efficiency.
- ICEdot Enabled - ICEdot is an emergency notification service that syncs a secure online profile with a helmet sticker that container a unique code.
- MIPS-Equipped - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Overbrow Ventilation - Actively ushers cool air over the head and regulates temperature by drawing cool air into the intake ports and circulating it through a matrix of air channels.
- TAG fit system - Adjusts to the head on two axes -- circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also vertically to better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe.
- In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Removable Soft Brim Visor
- Vents: 15
- Certification: CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
- Weight: 430 Grams