Start 'em off right. From the first wobbly strides on the balance bike to the first time hitting real singletrack, Cannondale's all-new kid's bikes are designed to create amazing first rides - and second, third, and seven-hundredth rides as well. With Cannondale performance and Kid-Correct features, these bikes are a great start to a lifelong love of riding.
Make the Cannondale Cujo 24 the next bike for your bundle of joy!
- FRAME: Cujo 24, SmartForm C2 Alloy, smooth welding
- FORK: Cujo 24 Rigid, SmartForm C2 Alloy, 1-1/8" steerer, IS disc mount
- RIMS Cannondale C4 Disc, lightweight alloy, double wall, 24", 29mm inner width, 28H
- HUBS: Formula, 8-speed freehub, disc
- SPOKES: Steel, 14g Black
- TIRES: Kenda Slant 6, 24x2.6"
- PEDALS: Wellgo Composite Platform w/ reflectors
- CRANK: Prowheel, Pro-V30, 130mm length, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cartridge square taper
- CHAIN: KMC, Z51, 1/2" x 3/32"
- REAR COGS: Sunrace, 8-speed cassette, 11-34
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano, TX800, 8-speed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Tourney Revo Twist Shifter, 8-speed
- HANDLEBARS: Lightweight Alloy, 580mm wide, 25.4mm
- GRIPS: Cannondale Kid's Performance
- STEM: Alloy Ahead, 75mm
- HEADSET: FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, integrated
- BRAKES Tektro cable actuated mechanical disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro 3 finger
- SADDLE: Cannondale Ergo
- SEATPOST: Lightweight alloy, 25.4 mm