All kids dream of having their very own 16Ē SE Bikes LiLí Ripper. Built with a lightweight 6061 aluminum frame with alloy cranks and a micro-adjust alloy seatpost, the SE Bikes LiLí Ripper weighs in at just 19 lbs. Throw in the Landing Gear forks, Lightning Bolt seat and Looptail rear end and itís clear that this isn't just the lightest little bike on the block, it's also the raddest!
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum floval tubing frame with legendary looptail rear end
- Alloy hubs
- Lightweight top-load stem with side cut-outs and hidden top cap for a clean look
- 6061 forged alloy 3-piece cranks
- SE Racing padset, SE numberplate and alloy valve caps included
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket, Looptail Rear End
- FORK: LiL' Landing Gear
- CRANKSET: SE 3-pc 6061 Alloy, 140mm Euro-Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket, 36T
- PEDALS: FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: SE Racing Alloy 32H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 rims, 16T Freewheel
- TIRES: Kenda Kontact 16" x 2.25" Front & Rear
- BRAKESET: Promax Mini V-Brake
- BRAKE LEVERS: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBARS: SE Wing Bar, 23" x 5.5"
- STEM: SE Racing Top-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 40mm Reach
- GRIPS: Mini Grips
- SEAT: SE Racing Mini Lightning Bolt
- SEATPOST: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- ACCESSORIES: SE Racing Number Plate, SE Racing Padset, Alloy Valve Caps
- TOP TUBE, ACTUAL: 23.5"
- CENTER TO TOP: 16.9"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 18"
- WHEELBASE: 43.5"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 12"
- STANDOVER: 30.5"
- SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE: 5'5"+ (165CM)
- STEM: 55MM
- HANDLEBAR WIDTH: 30"
- CRANK: 175MM
- WHEEL SIZE: 29"
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: 27.2mm