The Garmin Fenix 2 Special Edition Multisports GPS Watch is a training adventure watch designed for multisport outdoor athletes. The Fenix 2 combines fitness features like speed, cadence, Virtual Partner® and advanced workouts with high-sensitivity Garmin GPS navigation features like 3-axis compass and worldwide basemap. ANT+ ® compatibility lets you integrate the advanced training features of HRM-Run™ and more.
- Fitness Training - Real-time performance data such as time, distance, pace, calories, speed, lap data, and heart rate
- Advanced Workouts - When paired with a heart rate monitor, the Fenix 2 calculates advanced features like recovery advisor with recovery time and recovery check, race predictor which estimates your ideal finish time, and VO2 max estimate (body's maximal oxygen consumption) to improve your performance
- Running Dynamics - When paired with a HRM-Run™ monitor, the Fenix 2 provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence (number of steps per minute), vertical oscillation (bounce in your running motion), and ground contact time (amount of time your foot spends on the ground while running)
- Indoor Training - Built-in accelerometer tracks distance and pace when indoors
- Ski Mode - Ski-Board mode measures 3D speed and distance, time, vertical drop, total runs, auto pause, auto run detection, plus features ski specific data pages, history of runs, performance data, and an included fabric extender strap ideal for wearing the Fenix 2 over a heavy jacket
- Swim Mode - Indoor and outdoor swim modes that record stroke count, intervals, distance, pace, and time. For pool swimming, also counts lengths, detects stroke type, and computes the user's SWOLF score (adds the time and number of strokes it takes to swim a pool length to help gauge efficiency).
- Virtual Partner - Allows you to set time, distance or speed goals and then compete against a running/cyclist icon that appears on your screen
- Stay Connected - Automatically uploads data wirelessly to Garmin Connect™, LiveTrack and social media (using Garmin Connect Mobile app on smartphone), plus features Smart Notification so you can receive emails, texts and alerts directly on your Fenix 2 watch
- Extra Strap Included - Comes with an easy to adjust, hook-and-loop fastening fabric wrist strap plus extender that accommodates all wrist sizes and will go over all clothing types
- GPS Navigator + ABC - High-sensitivity GPS positioning with automatic calibrating altimeter, barometer and 3-axis compass
- Durable, Tough - Rugged, scratch-resistant, curved mineral glass lens with positive mode liquid crystal display, red LED backlight, and water rating of 5 ATM
- Long lasting Battery - Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 50 hours (depends on settings) in GPS mode and up to 5 weeks in watch mode
- TracBack Waypoints - TracBack reverses the track log to navigate back to your starting point; store up to 10,000 track points and mark up to 1,000 waypoints
- Share Information - Uses ANT+® and Bluetooth® connectivity to wirelessly share tracks, waypoints, routes, and more with other compatible Garmin devices or smartphones. In addition, you can plan trips and share adventures with friends and family using BaseCamp™ software.
- Wireless Sensors - Pair with optional ANT+ sensors, such as heart rate monitors (including HRM-Run), tempe™ temperature sensor, foot pod, speed/cadence, Vector™ power meter, or use to control VIRB® action cameras
- More Than An Everyday Watch - Includes sun/moon info, hunt/fish calendar, alarm clock, vibration alerts, tones, timer, stopwatch, and world clock with automatic time zone calibration and the ability to display several time zones at once
- What's in the Box?
- Fenix 2 GPS watch with red band
- Fabric wrist strap kit
- USB charging/data cable
- AC adapter
- Quick start manual