The premium GPS navigator for cyclists, the Garmin Edge Touring Plus GPS Cycling Computer comes preloaded with bike-specific maps and POIs. Simply enter an address or search for POIs and Edge Touring will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination(s). Or use round-trip routing to choose from three ride options that will bring you back to where you started. You can also find and download rides others have completed on Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures. Edge Touring Plus works wirelessly with an optional Garmin heart rate monitor to help you know how hard you’re working, as well as with compatible eBikes to show range or remaining charge.
- Guide Your Ride - New, simple user interface. Turn it on, press start and enjoy the ride.
- Displays Key Information - Gives real-time data on a customizable screen. Records how far, how fast and where you ride.
- Designed for Riding - Robust, water resistant, compact and lightweight. 17 hours of battery life is ideal for weekend getaways.
- Find Your Way - On-road or off-road navigation with a preloaded Garmin cycle map.
- Round Trip Routing - Pick a destination and then choose up to 3 different round-trip ride options.
- Explore More - Easy to plan rest stops and attractions along the way.
- Garmin Connect - Allows you to share your cycling adventures and search for rides on our free online community.
- ANT+ Enabled - Compatible with Garmin heart rate monitors and works wirelessly with compatible eBikes.
- Explore New Heights - Includes barometric altimeter for accurate elevation, gradient, ascent and descent.
- Dimensions -2.6” (6.6 cm) 9.3 cm L x 5.1 cm W x 2.5 cm H
- Display resolution (WxH) - 160 x 240
- Display type - Touchscreen
- Battery life - Up to 17 hours
- Weight - 3.5 oz (98.0g)
- What’s in the Box?
- Edge Touring Plus
- Quarter-turn bike mount
- USB cable
- Garmin cycling map on microSD™ card (pre-inserted in Edge)
- Quick Start Manual