With confident handling, light weight and a smooth, confident ride, Tango is the perfect entry point into the world of high-performance mountain biking.
- Women's Specific Geometry - Designed for a women's proportions, the Tango comes in smaller sizes, with shorter top tubes and size specific headtube lengths.
- Save Micro-Suspension Stays - Optimized seat stay and chain stay shaping provides vertical compliance for a more comfortable ride with no loss in lateral rigidity.
- 27.5" (650B) Wheels - 27.5" wheels are a perfect choice for smaller riders. They bring some of the roll-over-anything capabilities and traction of 29" wheels, but reduce toe-overlap and fitting issues on smaller frames.
- Custom Forks - Because ride feel and suspension are key to enjoyment, Cannondale engineered size-specific springs so that the forks on each individual size are better suited to each rider and have a consistent response throughout the range.
- Smooth Welds - Trademark double-pass smooth welds showcase Cannondale's aluminum frame mastery. Since Cannondale doesn't patch fill with putty and paint, their process eliminates the stress-risers and weak points found on traditionally welded frames, enabling lighter, stronger frames everywhere in the line.